Branch International appoints Dayo Ademola as Managing Director in Nigeria
Branch International, the leading digital finance application with over 20 million users, has announced the appointment of Dayo Ademola as Managing Director in Nigeria, effective immediately.
Ademola, a leader with over fifteen years of experience in global consumer-focused companies such as MainOne, Rosetta Stone (US) as well as Union Bank, among others, will lead the branch team with the primary focus to provide Nigerians with great value through modern quality financial services
In her new role within the branch, she is expected to leverage her experience as a leader in financial services and technology, building on her established operational excellence in innovation, business strategy, segmentation of customers, strategic marketing, product positioning, product development and business performance management.
What they say
While commenting on the announcement of her new role, the new CEO spoke about Branch’s great offerings and the company’s impressive quality of service, said Dayo Ademola:
“I’m excited to join Branch because I love how the Branch app offers a lot to Nigerians. No other financial app offers a 20% investment return (highest in Nigeria), unlimited money transfers with no fees, and instant loans with no paperwork, collateral or late fees.
“Branch’s all-in-one financial app can help everyday Nigerians simplify their financial lives and get ahead. I am excited to do everything I can to help everyone across the country realize that there is a better deal when it comes to your money.
About Dayo Ademola
- Ademola holds a BA in International Business and Economics from Temple University, USA, and a Global Executive MBA from INSEAD.
- Prior to joining Branch International, Dayo was Innovation Manager at EFInA, in this role she was responsible for the administration of EFInA’s multi-million dollar innovation fund, funding licensed financial service providers as well as start-ups and growth phases. fintechs, with the aim of boosting financial inclusion in Nigeria.
About Branch International
- Branch International is a leading digital finance app with over 20 million users and offices across Nigeria, Kenya, Tanzania, and India.
- Branch continues to redefine digital finance as a platform with product features like instant loans, free money transfers, bill paying, and investing.
- In the last three years of operation in Nigeria, the branch has processed over 40 billion naira in more than 3 million loan transactions.